I am sharing a brief blog post with some amazing quotes that might inspire something special in you today as they have me - enjoy!
Blank page syndrome is at it again today. Whether it is writing or being creative at work (whatever work you do), have you ever felt 'blank'? I can guess that almost 100% of the people reading this can say 'heck yes'!
My mental health is good, but for the last few days, I am on a low. I am ok with this - I know that it is a normal part of life. I also know that it is historically temporary for me.
Grief seems to be part of the equation, so I am working through it and letting it be what it needs to be right now.
These quotes are inspiring me today and maybe later or tomorrow, my blank pages will start to fill again.
Quotes to inspire creativity and comfort:
- "You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." - Maya Angelou
- "Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day." - Alice Morse Earl
- "You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop." - Rumi
- "The only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs
- "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." - Anaïs Nin
- "Believe you can and you're halfway there." - Theodore Roosevelt
- "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln
- "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis
If these quotes help just one person, it will fuel me even more. Take one quote or take them all and see where they can apply in your life.